2. Do you own an existing business outside of the U.S. and wish to open a U.S. affiliate business?

You may obtain an "intra-company transfer" visa that will allow employees from the existing business to work and live in the U.S., and eventually obtain permanent residency. Immigration will examine the finances of the parent company closely, and will scrutinize the structure and formation of the U.S. affiliate.


Work Visas  
Political Asylum  
Labor Certification  
Family Immigration  
Deportation Defense  
Investor Visas  
TN Visas  

Contact us  
About us  
(page 2 of 4)
   ← previous page top next page →   

lordlegal@gmail.com Unauthorized use prohibited by law.
© 2017 Penguin Flight Dynamics