3. Have you received a job offer from a U.S. employer?

Professionals (generally, workers possessing a university education, including doctors and nurses) have several options that will allow them to live and work in the U.S. Many workers who do not possess advanced educational degrees are also considered professionals because of their expertise and experience. NAFTA enables Canadian workers to live and work in the U.S., and a visa under NAFTA can be obtained instantly at the border in many cases.


Work Visas  
Political Asylum  
Labor Certification  
Family Immigration  
Deportation Defense  
Investor Visas  
TN Visas  

Contact us  
About us  
(page 3 of 4)
   ← previous page top next page →   

lordlegal@gmail.com Unauthorized use prohibited by law.
© 2017 Penguin Flight Dynamics